Friday, February 15, 2013

Welcome Back?!?!?

I think I have been on hiatus from the world of blogging for much to long.  I think it helps.  Well, helps me at least.  I have been through a lot in the last little while changed, and maybe changed back a bit. But I have a pretty good record of what I was thinking and going through here that help me get back to that place.  Its funny because the whole world can actually see this (they don't, but they can), yet I am cool sharing some pretty intimate and personal stuff on here.  I am only comfortable with that, because of what it can mean to me. It is cathartic, it is a release, and it is a running record of my thoughts and feelings for a moment in time.  So, I am going to be putting more effort in trying to remember to blog and even more of an effort to re-read my blogs!
Catharsis would be good right now, I am feeling a little lost and a little confused.  There is a girl I have met, and she is awesome. I really like her and I want to be with her but she has a knack for pushing me away when we get close.  She readily admits it is her own issues and her own problems that keep her pushing me away.  She has things going on her head she isn't ready to share or open up to me, that end up making me feel insecure and then we push each other away.  This cycle is a hard one it take a real toll on me and I don't know what to do about it.  Sometimes I feel I should just let it end and walk away without looking back other times I feel like I should hold on because she has issues she needs to work through and things will be different on the other side of the issues. But can I count on the fact that this won't just keep going up and down?  It is a struggle and I don't know what to do or who to turn to for answers!


Peace, I'm Outta Here
One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment