Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Trying to get better at this

OK OK, so I suck at blogging but I am trying to get better, here is proof I am doing a random entry about stuff. No theme or annoyance in my life I want to vent about. Just some updates about my life and the stuff I am doing LOL. Although really, who cares I am not even sure anyone reads this (Well, I think You{Shorty} and You{Jum-Jum} read it). But now I am just rambling. LOL
Hmm, I wonder if I should start adding pictures from Twitter etc to this if I am going to do random updates and such.
Anyways, on deck this week is a wedding that should be interesting on many many levels. This will be the first opportunity for me to see the folks that caused the big scene at my grandmother's funeral. I am gonna be the bigger person here and keep my mouth shut and keep my distance and if something starts to pop off, quietly make my exit withoug causing a scene. Yes I know not making a scene is not my specialty but I am going to attempt it. Besides, Alex and Jessica didn't do anything wrong to me or my family so I should work as hard as possible to not let some foolishness destroy thier day. Outside of that I am actually looking forward to it, Alex's new bride's family have a farm (where they are getting married) which will be cool so I am excited to check it out and see the barn and all the animals because we all know I am nothing if not a Country Boy LOL!!!
Outside of that a pretty quiet week, back to coaching football, so that is exciting I am with the Mississauga Warriors which is where I think I want to stay, Shorty just let me know he has a couple buddies who might be interested in coaching and we can use a few guys to round of the staff (So if you are reading this call them up, NOW if you haven't come back and finish reading, I am almost done anyways). Getting the lower tier team, (white) which means the red (higher) tier gets first pick of the players. HOWEVER, we are not just gonna get scraps because the Warriors believe in winning so they want to give us a chance to be successful, hopefully a few more players sign up though that would be good!

Anyways I think I am done!
Peace, I'm Outta here
One Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment